Joys & Concerns
- K.B. Lake, is now in rehab, please keep him in your prayers.
- The people of Libya, Maui & Morocco and other people suffering from natural disasters.
- Joyce’s sister, Loretta who is in the hospital.
- Pray for our leaders in our community, state, nation and globally.
- Ray and Lydia Crochet’s grandchildren, Raven & Kai. They were born 3 months prematurely.
- Rain, not floods, but some rain.
- The family of Bobby Stalcup. Comfort and peace as they will miss him.
- The Family of Teeny Swoope. They need comfort.
- Safe travels for Lenn and Ann Knapp. Continued improvement for Lenn’s health and successful treatment.
- Pray for Larry Parker as he will have eye surgery.
- Thanks for the successful procedures of Carla, Edie and Joyce.
- Joy for the ever-increasing knowledge of God’s creation!
- Our many blessings.
- For church leaders who teach the word and scripture
Prayerful Ways to Start & End Your Day
Morning Prayer: Gracious and loving God, thank you for this day. Strengthen my resolve to love and show mercy throughout the day. Lead my feet to your holy dwelling place, and guide the work I have to do for today. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Evening Prayer: Merciful God, thank you for keeping me in the safety of your arms and for new mercies and the glory you showed through the day. Keep my family and me through the night. I thank and praise you! In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.